Liquid Painting Plants, Dip Painting Tanks, Batch Type Oven, Spray Painting Booth, Side Draft Water-Wall Type, Downdraft Water Wall Type, Paint Curing Oven, Water Conveyorised Oven, Conveyorised Conventional Oven, Conveyorised Camel Back Oven, Manufacturer, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Liquid Painting Plants
LIQUID PAINTING BOOTH
DRY BOOTH :
- Where the painting work is low or articles are of very small size then Dry type booth is
suggested. In this type of booth mechanical or paper filters are used. Mechanical filter can be cleaned &
reused. Paper filter are replaceable for medium size of article or overhead conveyor.
- SIDE DRAFT WATER-WALL TYPE : The booth consists of MS/SS panel enclosure. At the back side of article constant flow water wall is provided. The overspread paint flows downward with water. Air suction draft is maintained from the side of the booth in the washing chamber. The operator stands outside the booth while painting. This booth is used for conveyorised and batch type plants.
- DOWNDRAFT WATER WALL TYPE : The air suction draft foe this type of booth is from top to bottom of booth. At the bottom of booth constant flow water wall is provided. The overspread paint flows with the water in the washing chamber. Application of this booth is for heavy articles. For painting the article operator walks inside the booth.
- PAINT CURING OVEN • Paint curing oven contains air circulating blower & heating system in an enclosed insulated chamber.
• The air is circulated in the chamber to increase & distribute even temperature in all over area.
There are various kinds of oven, which includes the following.
1. BATCH TYPE OVEN
- Batch type oven is provided with trolley arrangement & doors.
- The trolley carries paint coated articles.
- The trolley is push inside the oven.
- After baking schedule, doors are opened & trolley is taken out.
- The conveyor carries article in an enclosed insulated chamber.
- The article travels for decided time to get paint cured & conveyor brings out the article continuously from the oven.
- In this oven all working is same as per conveyorised conventional oven.
- The article entry & exist cut out is provided parallel to the ground to avoid heat loss.
2. CONVEYORISED CONVENTIONAL OVEN
3. CONVEYORISED CAMEL BACK OVEN