Powder Coating Plants, After Filter Unit, Conveyorised Conventional Oven, Conveyorised Camel Back OvenFbricated Enclosure Booth, MS Enclosure Booth, SS Enclosure Booth, Back to Back Operator, Single Operator Booth, Automated Booth, Manufacturer, Supplier, Services, Pune, India
Powder Coating Plants
- For spraying powder through electro static gun on an article, fabricated enclosure/ booth (MS/SS) is provided.
- To recover overspread powder the powder recovery system is provided to the booth
(monocyclone/multi-cyclone recovery system).
1. Back to back operator
2. Single operator booth
3. Automated booth
Direct exhausting of powder to atmosphere through cyclone is harmful to humans and also to environment and it is restricted by Pollution Control Board too. Hence for further separation of powder particles which has exhausted from cyclone After Filter Unit (AFU) is suggested. This unit can filter powder particles of size 5 microns or less. The AFU contains filters which filters exhaust of recovery system and leaves fresh air to atmosphere. Trapped powder particles are collected in bin for disposal.
Powder curing oven contains air circulating blowers and heating system.
Air circulating blowers are provided in powder curing oven to increase & distribute even temperature in all over oven.
There are various kinds of oven, it includes the following.
- Batch type oven is provided with trolley arrangement & doors.
- The trolley carries powder coated articles and then trolley is inserted inside the oven.
- After baking schedule, doors are opened & trolley is taken out.
1. BATCH TYPE OVEN
- The conveyor carries article in an enclosed insulated chamber.
- The article travels for required baking time to get powder cured & conveyor brings out the articles continuously from the oven.
2. CONVEYORISED CONVENTIONAL OVEN
- In this oven all working is same as per conveyorised conventional oven.
- The article entry & exit cut out is provided parallel to the ground to avoid heat loss.